Friday, October 12, 2012

Rearranged Living Room

I've been wanting to rearrange the living room for awhile; however, Mr D doesn't like changes as much as I do. On a quick notion one afternoon, I moved the couch to a wall and was pleased when Mr D was impressed. It was full steam ahead! In the process, I skimmed back a few other places too, and I'm pleased with the results.
Before
The first change: moving the couch in front of the fireplace. I saw this idea in a magazine and liked it.
 The second move: moving the recliner to the other side. I refer to these chairs as "papa Bear and mama Bear's chairs!' *smile!*
The third change: moving this table between the office and dinning room doors.
The fourth change: getting rid of the game table and placing this chair by the window.
Rustic elegance on the window ledge!
From the four corners...
 from the bedroom...
 the west corner...
 the dinning room door...
and the front door.


2 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

It looks smashing! Loving the Mama and Papa bear chairs very cute! ~Cheers Kim

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I love it! Your arrangement looks very free flowing! I love the mirror arrangement on the wall.
~have a great wrap-up to the rest of your week. Pat

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!