Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home Goods Baskets

When I was looking for baskets for this cupboard I wanted them tall enough to tuck into their space but couldn't find what I had pictured. So I settled for second best. Last week I stopped in at Home Goods to get a kitchen scale and found my baskets, exactly the size I wanted, though I certainly did not expect them to be wrapped in burlap! One of the baskets didn't have as much writing on so I used a sharpie to place a number on each side. I'm very pleased with the results!
Here are the first set of baskets that will be used elsewhere!

I understand Home Goods is a hit or miss kind of place...obviously, this was a good hit for me!

Linky Fun!
Creative Things Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, Crafty scrappy Happy Blog Hop,
The 36th Avenue,  Get Your Brag On!, Transformation Thursday,
 Time Travel Thursday

14 comments:

Mr. Smith@TheSmithGarage said...

Cool buffet/console piece as well. I like the burlap and white together - good find.

Shabby Gr8 Dane said...

So pure. What a joy to find a bargain that fits exactly what your heart desires!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WHOO HOO!

Wow, those are just perfect! Good job, lady!!!!

Yay!

(Love that pic!)

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I like the cupboard both ways... but I have to say, that my heart swoons over the burlap! Too wonderful for words!

Pat

Unknown said...

I really like the Homegoods baskets. The added number is perfect, way to go!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

I love burlap so I love your new baskets too! Looks great with your cabinet! New friend here... drop by for a visit with me sometime!

Kristen @ My Covered Bridge said...

Those baskets are so cute!

Unknown said...

found you through the grow your blog blog party. now following you. hello and hugs from a kansas blogger!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Love the new baskets and your header is beautiful. I am now a follower. Hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

They look great! Just joined your Linky list. :) I'm a big Home Goods fan, but you're right - it's hit or miss and you gotta grab it when you see it!

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

You found PERFECT baskets!!! Ohhh I am sooo jealous that you have a home goods by you.... I would ADORE some of these!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration I might have to make my own some how! Thank you so much for linking up at crafty scrappy happy.
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

momto8 said...

they look perfect! the baskets really are versatile...i just moved my laundry room baskets!

Anonymous said...

I'm visiting from the Blog Hop. You have a lovely blog. I am happy to be your newest Linky follower. Hugs, Wanda

EnchantedBella said...

Hi, I love those baskets. Home goods is one of my favorite places to find great stuff.
Thanks Rebecca

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!