Monday, March 26, 2012

Week End

Our church had Communion on Sunday evening. Soft music and Scripture together in the moments before the service began is a powerful way to begin commemorating the suffering and Death of our Lord. We look forward to celebrating His resurrection at our Easter Service on Easter Sunday!

***************************

I, along with three friends saw the movie, October Baby, that premiered in the theaters on Friday - it's good and it's a tear-jerker!

***************************

I'm working on a quick and easy project but can't decide whether to use French wallpaper or dictionary pages that will be placed on the back of book shelves...dear me, such a profound decision!
Just joking, people, just joking! :)

However, you may give your opinion!

2 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What a wonderful post.

I think the French wallpaper! But both are awesome!

Have a blessed week, enjoy.

B. said...

I love both!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!