Saturday, February 12, 2011

roses from my love

my love walked in the door with roses...
February is our anniversary and Valentine's Day.
i love roses!

but these speak more to me than getting roses for these two occasions;
because in a desolate era of our marriage, there was no thought of roses.
then God shook the dry bones in our marriage and raised our hope again.
He gave our marriage a new spirit and a new love.
it's been the most amazing and life-changing experience!

so when Hubs walks in the door with roses in his hand and a smile on his face,
my heart melts with love and i say another "Thank you, God" in my heart!


...blessedness!


5 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, Esther! What a great place you have here...it's beauty to the heart and to the eye...blessings to you, dear one! I'm off now to keep reading...Have a wonderful weekend!
Rene

driftwoodesign said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Simply Beautiful! Love the photo & Post Happy Anniversary & Valetine's~Cheers Kim

Martha said...

Beautiful!♥♥♥

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I think you say it best - 'Blessedness'!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!