Friday, May 14, 2010

rainy day projects

tuesday and wenesday of this week the weather was very cool and rainy.
hubs was gone so i set up shop in the garage for some future projects.
the 'work horse' tables were rescued from the neighbors trash...
they work perfectly for my projects!
 i re-found (is this a word?! describes it perfectly) two long pieces, 11x90 inches of what formerly was a bookcase, and was destined for the dumpster. i rescued them, stuck 'em out in the shed where they were stored in a corner, just waiting for my brilliant touch forgotten.
my pile of cut pieces...
waiting for another rainy day to be finished!

- my paint station -
the garage also got a much-needed cleaning,
so the 'verycoolrainyday' was put to good use!

...blessedness!

ox

2 comments:

Mimy said...

Curious about what you're going to do with all the pieces of wood that you cut!

elaine said...

I am curious too! Have a Blessed week-end!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!