Friday, December 23, 2011

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...

Well, almost! The last cabinet man left last evening at five PM and I put a few simple Christmas decorations up this morning in the kitchen. Fun, fun!
Shepherd with his sheep and the angel worship the Christ Child displayed on an aged piece of wood.

Mantle in the living room.
 My first banner - well, the second one...the first was enormous!
Decorating is made simple by adding greens to what is already there.
 Mother and Child.
These last minute Christmas decorations are simple and I don't mind missing out on all the link parties that were happening all around blogland. There's always next year!

Wishing everyone a very blessed Christmas
and a wonderful New Year!

4 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I think my favorite thing in all these lovely vignettes is that scarf at the base of the Mary statue. I love it!! And where you put it! But then there's the lovely greens w/ berries - sweet sheet music banner with a unique phrase (how did you stitch it together) and your jar with a candle in a dipper on top of 'snow'? Perfect. OK - love it all!

Dianne said...

I can hardly wait to see your whole kitchen!
Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas time.

Mrs. S. said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! It's all about Him and you have it perfectly wonderful as far as I see. Blessings and peace,

Melly<><

Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous tour around your home! Beautiful, and the kitchen is going to rock when it's done!!! We had a great Christmas, hope yours was happy too.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!