Thursday, November 3, 2011

Master Designer

Have you noticed a new button on my side column? Darlene from Fieldstone Hill initiated this manifesto and I want it to be my declaration, too. There's a link on the bottom of the manifesto if you're interested in joining the list.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 


“I am a Master Designer.


I love Beauty;

I see potential and I want to fill it with beauty.

I aim to create something beautiful that is worthy of joy.

Design is a high calling, one that can improve the lives of others, be a means to foster relationships, and add much joy to my family.

I appreciate fine and lovely things, but they are not my treasures.

I know what is truly important, and

I do not aim to “store up my treasures here on earth.”*

I live to bring glory to God, the Ultimate Master Designer.

He created Beauty.

He created all beautiful things.

And, He created my passion for design, and set that joy in my heart.

Everything that I create,

and have created,

is because I myself was created by a Master.

I am a Master Designer.”

*{verse reference, Matthew 6:19}

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


http://www.fieldstonehilldesign.com/2011/10/designmanifesto.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!