Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas at The Cottonwood House

 
 
Vern from The Cottonwood House opened her home for a Christmas extravaganza for the third year, three days last week. Vern is a wonderful, brimful-of-ideas, talented friend and a cousin by marriage and always welcomes folks into her home with open arms! Due to the economy, she closed  her shop and took it to her home, opening it several times a year. It's ALWAYS a delightful event to attend her extravaganzas and as well as other gifted women selling their wares there. My hat's off to you, Vern, because I know you work hard and long hours for this fun time for all your loyal customers! 
 
- the entrace -
- music room -
- family room -
- foyer -
- upstairs walkway -
- name cards -
- The Barn -
There's something in this picture that is the essence of Vern...bright and full of light, classy and with a touch of French. This is HER!
 

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

This looks like such fun! What a beautiful home Vern has!

XO,
Jane

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, what a wonderful selection of treasures! In the past, I have held boutiques in our home, so I know just how much work is involved in the process. Everything is lovely.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Your blog is so beautiful and the photography is stunning. I am a new follower.

Robin Johnson said...

Oh how I'd love that visit myself. I love shopping for Holiday decorations and it looks like that is that place to be!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for the tour Esther. I love that music room.

thecottonwoodhouse@yahoo.com said...

Oh my Esther, what a really neat surprise to see me on your blog. I love the pictures you took. Now.... that was a really sweet thing you did. You are loved!! Thanks for being there!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!