Monday, July 5, 2010

twilight garden tour

I've dreamed about doing a twilight tour for several years and 'chickened' out for those same several years. Last summer, I made a verbal commitment, so I could no longer 'chicken' out of it. :) I contacted another garden lover and asked if she would want to be a part of it and was delighted when she consented. Sam and Lena bought an old Victorian house in 1988, restored it and redesigned the gardens. At her suggestion, this will be a house and garden tour.
The tour is from 7:00-9:30 PM on Tuesday evening, July 27, giving our guests two and half hours to linger between our two homes, which are within a one half mile apart. It is a donation based fund-raiser for our church, and tickets are not needed. I can be contacted at Fleurcottage@ymail.com if you need more info. If you want a flyer, send me your address and I'll mail you one.

Several pictures of our gardens...

We hope to see you then!

...happy gardening!

ox

1 comment:

Linda said...

oh i would love to come if it was not a week day evening beings I am out of town!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thank you for taking the time to do so!